With the UK set to leave the European Union, we know that our customers and suppliers want to understand the steps we are taking to deal with Brexit, and how we are working to minimise the impact on operations.
Pakawaste is working alongside advisors to prepare for the outcome of Brexit. We are monitoring the situation and planning for a range of scenarios covering all foreseeable outcomes to ensure we support our customers with the same level of service and products as we do today.
Be assured, that Pakawaste, always aim to purchase parts within the UK, to support local businesses and reduce carbon footprint.
- Pakawaste continually liaises with all major brands and customers to ensure stock availability to meet our customer needs. We already work in partnership with our customers to plan and manage future supply requirements, to smoothly negotiate potential challenges.
- Pakawaste will continue to regularly review and monitor the products we offer to customers. There are no plans to change any products as a result of Brexit. If product availability changes, this will be communicated to customers in a timely manner.
- We will of course work with our partners to provide continuity for our customers.
- The brands we distribute are multinational, so the supply is backed by the manufacturer at a European and global level.
- Pakawaste will continue to analyse exchange rates and utilise this market data to minimise the impact of any cost increase to our customers.
- Excellent customer service is at the heart of everything we do at Pakawaste and we shall always provide the highest levels of service even after Brexit