Frequently Asked Maintenance and Service Questions
Pakawaste have the ability and resources to answer any of your questions and deliver cost effective solutions to all your waste handling and breakdown problems, regardless of equipment brand or manufacturer.
- Does the service agreement cover all our waste handling equipment? Yes it certainly can. The type, make and quantity of equipment covered is outlined in your application prior to the agreement starting. If you have any doubts or queries regarding your waste handling equipment we are happy to carry out a no obligation, site survey.
- What if the machine requires a new part? Additional charges will be incurred for any component parts, hydraulic oil and filters required. However if you have signed up to the All-Inclusive Maintenance Agreement this has the added benefit of including all component machine parts required.
- What are your normal response times? Our target under the 24hr Response Support Cover for breakdown call outs is to attend within 24 hours of the call during normal business hours. Should your business require a critical response this service can be adapted to provide around the clock, 24hr Critical Response Cover, 365 days a year with a speedy response time.
- What makes of equipment do you service? Pakawaste’s knowledge of the industry and the training of our engineers have been developed whilst working in the waste handling equipment market for over three decades. Therefore Pakawaste are in the unique position of offering service and breakdown agreements not only on our own comprehensive range of equipment but on any brand or make of waste handling equipment.
- Is there any restriction on the number of call outs? No, however if a machine is beyond its useful life or suffered irreparable damage the cost of component parts and the inconvenience to you of constantly failing parts would prompt us to recommend replacing the equipment with a more up to date and reliable machine.
- How do I log a breakdown? Contact the Service Desk on 01772 796688 option 1, quoting your machine serial number (if possible or your site postcode), the site contact, machine fault and a Purchase Order to the value of £250.00. (A Purchase Order will not be necessary if you have an All Inclusive agreement)