We are currently recruiting for an experienced electrical / mechanical Field Service Engineer to join our growing team; installing, servicing and repairing all types of waste compactors and balers.
To work 39 hours per week plus overtime with a vehicle and tools supplied.
Enhanced DBS clearance and CSCS certification will be required for the role.
Product training will be given.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responding to reactive breakdown calls from various sites.
- Repairing, testing and maintaining waste recycling equipment
- Installing new equipment
- Evaluating and resolving electrical and mechanical problems
- Full driving licence is essential
- Fully qualified Electrical Engineer with both electrical and mechanical equipment
- Experience of maintaining mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment
- Must be experienced in maintaining waste compactors, vertical and horizontal balers
- Any Hydraulic qualification would be advantageous
Wages to be negotiated, dependent on experience.
Area: North East / North West
To apply please email your CV to Peter@pakawaste.co.uk
NO AGENCIES PLEASE